Saturday, April 28, 2007

 

No Baby Yet!

I have been getting a few inquiries about if baby has arrived, and no he/she is has not. I am ready and everytime I have a brackstin (sp?) hick I get so excited thinking it's labour. I never thought I would be wishing for the pain of a contraction, but I truly am excited for the labour and delivery of our new bambino. We are mostly ready. There are a few projects that I have been working on, but mostly they are there just to keep my mind occupied until baby arrives.

Today, Dana, Kynan and I went to Ok Falls Flea Market. I have to say that I was a little disappointed in the lack of treasures, but it was fun watching Kynan run around playing air plane. Then we drove to Oliver to go to our favorite indian resturant "Best of India". When we arrived we so disappointed to see their closed for renovations. So we went back to Penticton and went to the Navertan. I have to share that for the last few months I have gotten nausea over the smell of curry and when we got inside the resturant I wondered what I was thinking, but once I swallowed those "urges", I dug in and was so excited to finally be eating one of my favorite dishes.

As for etsy and my little creations, they are going well. I am now thinking of going into the Penticton's Farmers Market, but I am going to wait until after baby arrives.

I am going to be an Aunty again! Margaret and Shane announced that they are expecting their 2nd baby. We took Margaret out for lunch yesterday to celebrate (thanks mom), and Margaret seems emotional and very excited. Then Trisha and I spent the rest of the day together and talked and shared. It was soooooo nice. We ended the perfect girls day to a scrapbooking lesson in westbank where I my passion for paper crafts was reignited. I LOVE scrapbooking! Thanks Trish.

Last week, Carleen, Sha and Kaili took me to Zia's to celebrate my pregnancy which was very nice. I really miss hanging out with grown ups so it was nice to spend two hours with some of my favorite people. I always love how Sha and Kaili make me laugh.

Nothing else new. Hope all is well in the rest of blogger land.

Comments:
Nuts! I've been waiting on pins and needles for a baby update. :) But it sounds like you are having a great last few days before having baby #2. Can't wait Susie!
 
Robin, Jaia and I are SO excited to meet our new family member, and see how BIG our baby looks beside him/her. Aww newborn snuggles, so nice!
Congrats to Shane and Margaret! How exciting!

I had a GREAT time at lunch! Thanks!
 
I HATE it when people phone every single day around and after your due date asking if theres a baby yet. Come on people you'll be informed when it happens, stop harrassing the pregnant lady shes got enough on her mind!
Happy birthing Susie, your going to do great, hope its a breeze and you dont have to wait to much longer to meet your new bundle.
 
We had such a good day scrapbooking and talking! Thanks for yesterday too, it was great to get out of the house and do something different... I loved Kynan's insistent "Trishaaa?" lol, that was so heart warming :)

Oh, and just in case you didn't already know, I am sooo excited for the baby too!! I love being an aunty :)
 
We're looking forward to the "new arrival" too! I love newborns, they're just so snuggly!
 
Man Susie, I can't believe it's gone so fast! I don't suppose you still want photos done do you? We can always do a post baby shoot. Sorry i never got back to you. Life just gets so busy, ya know? I can't wait to meet little Bambino.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?