Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Picture Update

Pageant is coming up next week.
Here us a picture I took of the girls.
This is how I have been feeling lately.
Hopefully baby will be here soon.

My darlin' boy playing with his favorite goggles.
Not a day goes by without him trying them on at least once.



Dana enjoying a meal that he prepared.
Spaghetti and BBQ chicken- yumm.



Kynan enjoying the home made garlic bread!
I love the look he has on his face.





By the time dinner was done, he was falling asleep on my hand.



Uncle Rob showing it up at hockey. If looks could kill... (LOL)







Uncle Tom being Tom! LOL!







What great form. Seriously Kynan is naturally good at every sport he has tried.
He takes after his dad- for sure.









Look at Dana's great form! He definitely has great form!
LOL, I love this man! Hee hee!







Labels: , ,


Comments:
Great pictures!

That one of you- oh my goodness - I swore it was Kynan for a second at first glance!

Kynan is so adorable and definitely does look like a natural at hockey.

Speaking of hockey - how great of a mood is Dana in today? :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?