Thursday, April 12, 2007
Update
Well, I just wanted to send a shout out to my good friend Jen and thank her publically for supporting my etsy attempt. She purchased a dress from me and I know Abby is going to look to cute in it. I can't wait to see pictures. I love the fact that I found a friend in Jen. She really demonstrates and shows her true colours every day and is one of the only people left who religously checks my blog.... and comments! I know I can rely in her for anything and I know- even though we have only known each other for a little over a year- she is a true blue friend. Thanks so much, girlie. Friends like you are hard to find.
My etsy attempt has been doing great. I sold one dress to Jen and then another to a lady in Texas. So cool! I have a few more dresses to still list, but by the end of the weekend, my etsy store won't look so empty.
As far as the preggo count down, I officially have two weeks left before D-Day (Due Date), but I personally think it is not going to happen until May. Despite all of my back ache and belly cramps- I think the baby is happy where they are. Dana and I finally agreed on a boy name, but we are pulling a "Rob & Kaili" (LOL) and keeping it a secret until the baby is born because it has taken us 9 months to agree and we don't want to jinx it. However, if the baby is a girl her name will be Ava Lily McCallum. That's it for baby news.
Then there is my little man, Mr. K, who I swear seems to grow up more every day. He has been looking after me more than I have been looking after him. We have had fun filled days in the garden, at the park, and playing inside. Usually by 11am, I am so sore I go and lie down in our bed and Kynan brings me cars and kisses my head and drives his cars over my body and waits for me to regain my energy. He is talking more and more, learning colours, numbers, animals and most importantly vehicle types. I asked him last week to get into the car and he looked back at me sternly and said "no mom, van!" My mistake. He loves dirt, trucks, and the swing. He has been loving going over to Grandma and Papa's house who have both been a godsend in helping me conserve energy and looking after Kynan when I feel like I am going to go into pre-term labor if I have to chase after him one more time.
Dana has been working super hard with Lakeview Electric and then working sometimes to midnigt at a side job he picked up. It is wearing him out, but it is going to mean alot of money for us to help pay bills. It is pretty sad that Dana just worked one week on the side and he pretty much replaced my income. Anyway, I love him and I am so proud of him. He works so hard and still manages to look after me and Kynan when he comes home. What an amazing man I married.
My etsy attempt has been doing great. I sold one dress to Jen and then another to a lady in Texas. So cool! I have a few more dresses to still list, but by the end of the weekend, my etsy store won't look so empty.
As far as the preggo count down, I officially have two weeks left before D-Day (Due Date), but I personally think it is not going to happen until May. Despite all of my back ache and belly cramps- I think the baby is happy where they are. Dana and I finally agreed on a boy name, but we are pulling a "Rob & Kaili" (LOL) and keeping it a secret until the baby is born because it has taken us 9 months to agree and we don't want to jinx it. However, if the baby is a girl her name will be Ava Lily McCallum. That's it for baby news.
Then there is my little man, Mr. K, who I swear seems to grow up more every day. He has been looking after me more than I have been looking after him. We have had fun filled days in the garden, at the park, and playing inside. Usually by 11am, I am so sore I go and lie down in our bed and Kynan brings me cars and kisses my head and drives his cars over my body and waits for me to regain my energy. He is talking more and more, learning colours, numbers, animals and most importantly vehicle types. I asked him last week to get into the car and he looked back at me sternly and said "no mom, van!" My mistake. He loves dirt, trucks, and the swing. He has been loving going over to Grandma and Papa's house who have both been a godsend in helping me conserve energy and looking after Kynan when I feel like I am going to go into pre-term labor if I have to chase after him one more time.
Dana has been working super hard with Lakeview Electric and then working sometimes to midnigt at a side job he picked up. It is wearing him out, but it is going to mean alot of money for us to help pay bills. It is pretty sad that Dana just worked one week on the side and he pretty much replaced my income. Anyway, I love him and I am so proud of him. He works so hard and still manages to look after me and Kynan when he comes home. What an amazing man I married.
Labels: Update
Comments:
<< Home
Good update, can't wait to meet my new niece/nephew!! We picked up some stuff for Kynan in Kelowna yesterday, we couldn't pass up the deals. I sent it home with Dana, make sure he gives it to you.
:)
:)
Sounds like you are doing well and enjoying the last few weeks with only one to chase after. Kynan sounds like he is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment
<< Home
