Thursday, May 17, 2007
Belly Report
Well, I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Induction was a hot topic, but my doctor agreed that they wouldn't consider induction until at least next Tuesday- that is if everything is ok with baby. I had an ultrasound and a stress test done yesterday too. I won't hear about the ultrasound results (amionic fluid levels & placenta condition) unless it's bad and so far I have heard nothing so I am assuming everything is fine there. The stress test was normal and baby's heart rate is great. I am measuring normal so no worries there. I have been asked to go back for another stress test on Friday to ensure all is well before the long weekend. I have been told by the nursing staff to come packed and ready as you never know. She doesn't need to know that my bag has been in the van for about 3 weeks now. LOL. I can't believe that tomorrow I will be 42 weeks. Can you believe that?!?!? I guess my babies love being in my belly. As for me, I am doing ok. Still really sore back pain, swollen feet, and brackstin hicks, but not a whole lot can be done about that. My mom has been so great with helping me with Kynan and keeping me company so I don't go insane. Dana has been literally working 20 hour days so I never see him. He is been trying to wind up a side job before the baby is born, but I don't think it's going to happen. New things keep coming up and the list continues to grow. Carleen has also been great with scheduling Baba dates with Kynan so that I can get a few hours of uninterupted chores done. Yay, my house is starting to get clean again. But that's about it to report. Hopefully next post will be a baby update, but one never knows.
Labels: Update
Comments:
<< Home
Glad to hear your hanging in there and seem to be in such good spirits it must be hard to keep up this late in the game,you are a patient women!
Im checking daily now, cant wait to hear the good news.
Have a good long weekend.
Im checking daily now, cant wait to hear the good news.
Have a good long weekend.
Thanks for the update Susie! I'm still thinking of you daily and checking your blog obssesively for news. You sound to be in good spirits- good for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home
