Thursday, May 03, 2007
A Few Things About Me...
I love waking up to the sound of birds chirping and Kynan saying "Mom?".
I miss Dana every morning when I wake up, even the days that he is still laying next to me. I usually wake him up on his sleep in days just so I can spend time with him. He hates it.
I nurse Kynan in the morning usually because it means I can stay in bed for at least a half an hour longer.
I would eat chocolate ice cream or cake for breakfast every morning if I could.
Even though I hate it, Kynan and I usually eat breakfast in front on the TV because I am too lazy.
I let Kynan help with laundry even though it drives me mental that he doesn't actually fold the laundry, but rather throw it all over the living room. It is very hard for me to watch.
Speaking of laundry, Dana is much better at it then me removing more stains than I ever possibly could; however, I hate how he fold towels.
I hate doing laundry.
I love dusting.
I especially love the smell of our new all natural citrus cleaner.
I love the smell of wet laundry, basements, underground parking lots, gasoline, spring rain, dirt, and laquer.
I LOVE chewing ice.
I usually bake when I am stressed.
I clean when I can't sleep.
I cry when I am mad, stressed, over tired... any kind of emotional imbalance.
I love the HGTV chanel and the Food Network.
I love shopping for everything else, but clothes. I could spend hours in Rona just pricing out what I would buy if I had money.
I do alot of dream shopping (wandering stores looking at things I would buy if I had money).
I hate giving gift certificates or money as gifts, but I love getting them.
I constantly need to be busy or I will go mental.
I have never spent an entire day in bed, nor do I think I could.
I really don't like the smell of our new dryer sheets I bought.
I love our nursery for the baby.
Kynan makes me thankful to be alive.
I don't really don't like being 'alone' unless I am having a bath and usually then I still ask Dana to come chat with me.
I go to the bathroom with the door open.
I constantly think about how and why I will be remembered when I die.
This post was inspired by the wet laundry I put in the dryer this morning.
And no .... I have not had the baby yet.
Smiles!
I miss Dana every morning when I wake up, even the days that he is still laying next to me. I usually wake him up on his sleep in days just so I can spend time with him. He hates it.
I nurse Kynan in the morning usually because it means I can stay in bed for at least a half an hour longer.
I would eat chocolate ice cream or cake for breakfast every morning if I could.
Even though I hate it, Kynan and I usually eat breakfast in front on the TV because I am too lazy.
I let Kynan help with laundry even though it drives me mental that he doesn't actually fold the laundry, but rather throw it all over the living room. It is very hard for me to watch.
Speaking of laundry, Dana is much better at it then me removing more stains than I ever possibly could; however, I hate how he fold towels.
I hate doing laundry.
I love dusting.
I especially love the smell of our new all natural citrus cleaner.
I love the smell of wet laundry, basements, underground parking lots, gasoline, spring rain, dirt, and laquer.
I LOVE chewing ice.
I usually bake when I am stressed.
I clean when I can't sleep.
I cry when I am mad, stressed, over tired... any kind of emotional imbalance.
I love the HGTV chanel and the Food Network.
I love shopping for everything else, but clothes. I could spend hours in Rona just pricing out what I would buy if I had money.
I do alot of dream shopping (wandering stores looking at things I would buy if I had money).
I hate giving gift certificates or money as gifts, but I love getting them.
I constantly need to be busy or I will go mental.
I have never spent an entire day in bed, nor do I think I could.
I really don't like the smell of our new dryer sheets I bought.
I love our nursery for the baby.
Kynan makes me thankful to be alive.
I don't really don't like being 'alone' unless I am having a bath and usually then I still ask Dana to come chat with me.
I go to the bathroom with the door open.
I constantly think about how and why I will be remembered when I die.
This post was inspired by the wet laundry I put in the dryer this morning.
And no .... I have not had the baby yet.
Smiles!
Labels: List
