Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Is it an Overdue Glow?
Well, I have resided to the fact that I am overdue and that this baby will come only when he or she is ready. Maybe they are waiting for my birthday (May 23rd)-hopefully not), but one never knows. I felt good today with the sun shining. So good in fact that Kynan and I walked downtown to Tumble Time. Upon arrival there was a sign on the locked door that said 'Tumble Time is Full". Kynan started reaping on the door crying, "Help, mommy". I felt heart broken for Kynan who had been looking forward to this since last night when I promised him, but determined. So I just went upstairs and came from the top. I said to Steph, one of the organisers, I didn't walk all that way for nothing so I am sorry but Kynan and I are hear to stay. She laughed and said she would have done the same thing. So Kynan had a great time. You would think he would be so excited to play with all the other kids, but instead he spent ALL of his time in a play car driving around by himself, but he seemed content so it made me happy. Then it was to the Beanery for a hot chocolate to which he decided my Italian Soda was better so he traded. Then we went to Sweet Tooth for a baby tooth Sorbet-don't judge a pregnant woman. Then we went home for lunch with Dana and a nap. At 3:30 my son enters the room and proudly exclaims "I did it mommy". Curious and a little concerned, I asked what he did. And he responded with "I nap". You know you nag your kid too much about nap time when he is proud when he has a nap when you say to. Anyway, tonight we planted a whole garden of veggies and watered the plants and each other, and ended the night with bumpy car ride to the dump. Here's to hoping, but if not then there is always tomorrow's fun filled day with Kynan. I am thinking beach. It's amazing what some sunny Okanagan sun will do to one's disposition.
Labels: Update
Comments:
<< Home
*knock knock* "hello McBaby? Well the rest of us are getting pretty excited to see you and well...it's time to come out!!!" How are you holding up Suz?
Love ya!!
Chels
Post a Comment
Love ya!!
Chels
<< Home
