Monday, May 28, 2007

 

Life as Four

So Far....

Today is my first day by myself with both kids and it has not been bad. This morning we woke up at 7:30 and cuddled us three in mommy's bed. Then Kynan decided it was time to go eat some breakfast and watch Scooby Doo. I nursed Ava like crazy and Kynan was so excellent being very patient. I turned on the sprinkler and watched Kynan run through it completely naked while nursing Ava. Did I mention he loves the water now??? He did that for like 2 hours!!! Then we went for a walk- short and sweet- just around our complex. I met another stay at home mom with three kids, one the same age as Kynan named Abby. Now Kynan has two Abby's in his life. We visited for a bit and made plans for a play date later on and then went home for lunch. I was very proud of myself as I made veggie soup with home made banana bread and a sliced banana on the side. It took Kynan a bit to go to bed (a few gentle warnings- LOL), but he eventually did and now Ava is taking a quick cat nap. I am almost caught up on laundry which is a miracle. I am almost though one day. Dana will be home in about an hour for supper and then it is back to work until late tonight. I will try and post some pictures soon.

A big thank you to Christie for making me and my family dinner tonight. That was unbelievably nice of you, especially because you have 3 bambinos of your own at home. You amaze me and thank you so much for your generousity.

Comments:
So glad the adjustment to four is going so great! I have been checking here so often for more pictures, but it's so much better to get an update hearing you are doing so well!
 
I'm glad your first day at home with both Kynan and Ava went well :) That is awesome that you met another stay at home mom with a kid Kynan's age.
 
Homemade banana bread? Caught up on laundry? A walk with two kids?

You are my new hero. I hope I transition as well as you seem to be.
 
Glad to hear you're all settling in nicely. We look forward to seeing you all soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?