Wednesday, June 06, 2007

 

The Many Faces of Ava

For all you Ava lovers out there......


Kynan learning how to do an airplane on the swing.











Still my favorite boy in the whole world.






Labels:


Comments:
I LOVE that picture of Ava in the yellow. She is so cute. And Kynan- handsome as always.
 
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing. Ava looks so alert, except in the sleeping one. lol And its always nice to see new pics of Kynan and to see how much he's grown.
 
She's perfect, Susie! Thanks for sharing.
 
Such cuteness! Keep the pictures comin'! :)
 
HI Susie. I just want to tell you how excited Jen and Jordan are at having you come to Regina. I am so looking forward to meeting you and your family. Just to let you know that you will already have lots of extended family to baby sit your beautiful children, when ever you, Dana and Jen and Jordan go out. Just so you know, Jordan and Jen have already arranged for Kynan and Abby to be married, when they grow up.:) Maybe you already know this. I am all for this as Kynan is such a little honey. God bless you and we are praying for you in your new adventure.

This is Abby's gramma Wanda (Jordan's mom)
 
Adorable!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?