Tuesday, June 19, 2007
"Mommy, I did it!"
These are words I hear alot from Kynan. Usually because he put on shoes by himself, or he put his toys away, or even made a huge castle with building blocks. But yesterday the phrase came from Ava's room, and I have to admit I was slightly concerned. I walked in to find Kynan in Ava's crib, where Ava was lying, I quickly check on Ava to make sure she is ok. Kynan had carefully climbed into her crib and sitting beside her smearing vasaline all over her head. Ava had this content expression on her face as if to tell me, "Whatever, I know he's weird."
Labels: Kynan
Comments:
<< Home
That's funny. I wonder what he was thinking??
Thanks for the visit! It was great seeing you all and being able to snuggle, kiss and cuddle with the grand babies.
Thanks for the visit! It was great seeing you all and being able to snuggle, kiss and cuddle with the grand babies.
Aside from having a minor heart attack, that is a funny story. Kynan is such a doting and loving big brother :)
Hilarious!!! There is no denying that he has an amazing sense of humour. How are things? Any updates on the house/moving situation? Love you all! ~Chels
So fun. It's the best to see the older kids taking care of the younger ones, mimicing what mom and dad do!
Post a Comment
<< Home

