Saturday, June 09, 2007

 

No Words

There really are no words that I have to express how I am feeling this morning, but I felt I needed to update and share that the move is still on. I am stressed, over-emotional and needing a little TLC. This weekend I think Dana and I will lay low and recover from the past week. Jen and Jordan, how did you do it?

Comments:
(((HUGS))) to you guys. I feel ya!

I'm pretty sure I developed about 28 ulcers during the move. I have since learned that all the worry didn't help anything at all. I hope you guys do take this weekend to relax and destress.

I'm glad the move is still on!
 
OK, I am a lurker...hee hee, I want to say how much I love how honest you are always about your emotions and feelings. It makes the rest of realize it's ok to be feeling the way we are, or going through stuff. Sometimes life is overwhelming, all you can do is take it as it comes.....M
 
Moving so far from home and family is hard, trust me I know! You just have to believe that God has his hand on your life and what is mean to be will be. Try not to stress too much - I thought I was high maintenance but I managed to move to the other side of the world with just one suitcase and in the face of disapproval from my whole family. Keep smiling everything will work out and if that doesn't help then look at you hubby and two gorgeous children that can't fail to cheer you up.
 
Whew! Just got caught up on a lot that I'd missed in the last little bit. J and I went through a similar debate two years ago, after Hunter was born. We were living in Kelowna and not able to afford a house etc, wanting to start our careers and expecting a baby. We decided to move to Kamloops (back to Kamloops) to be closer to our families and to be able to have a house, etc... We are so glad to be close and we are so blessed by our life and our home here. We miss a lot that we had in Kelowna, but we know that we made the right decision. I wish you peace in your time of turmoil, because I'm pretty sure that turmoil is what you may feel...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?