Monday, July 09, 2007
The last few weeks has been an emotional roller-coaster that continues to plague my stomach and will for the next few weeks. Here is why:
Kynan has decided to stop napping during the day, which would be great if he would go to bed at 8pm, but no. He still stays up to 9:30-10pm, just more grumpy and uncooperative.
Because Kynan is not napping I am not getting anything done: cooking, cleaning, packing, sewing. Nothing. The house is a disaster, and I am a wreck and trying to stay positive and keep my cool.
Ava, overnight, has become a very clingy baby. It was like that one night away scared her into thinking I may never return and she is determined to do everything in my arms.
The big move. If you don’t know yet, you must not be listening. We are moving to Regina in less then 7 weeks. Dana has secured a job, but we are yet to find a house. We have put offers on 3 houses and lost them. Today we are trying again so please think positive for us.
There is a lot going on in the McCallum household. And blogger has not been letting me post so sorry for the lack of communication. Hopefully I will have luck tomorrow posting some pictures.
Kynan has decided to stop napping during the day, which would be great if he would go to bed at 8pm, but no. He still stays up to 9:30-10pm, just more grumpy and uncooperative.
Because Kynan is not napping I am not getting anything done: cooking, cleaning, packing, sewing. Nothing. The house is a disaster, and I am a wreck and trying to stay positive and keep my cool.
Ava, overnight, has become a very clingy baby. It was like that one night away scared her into thinking I may never return and she is determined to do everything in my arms.
The big move. If you don’t know yet, you must not be listening. We are moving to Regina in less then 7 weeks. Dana has secured a job, but we are yet to find a house. We have put offers on 3 houses and lost them. Today we are trying again so please think positive for us.
There is a lot going on in the McCallum household. And blogger has not been letting me post so sorry for the lack of communication. Hopefully I will have luck tomorrow posting some pictures.
Comments:
<< Home
aww Susie...sorry to hear about Keyan not napping for you..must be hard expecially having another little one now..If you ever need a break Susie you can always give me a call..Im sure he would have a blast at my place and there are always lots of other kids to play with. Ill keep you guys in my thoughts as your trying to find a place..it must be hard on you.. I know that you guys can do it though..and Regina is such a beautiful place..Im going out to Saskatoon/Delisle in a few weeks..Im sooo excited!!! Hang in there
I can't believe how soon you guys will be leaving. Hope the move goes smoothly for you and your family. Hopefully I will get to see Kynan and Ava and you guys before the big move.
Have you tried putting Kynan for "quiet time"? That's my life saver some days. :)
Hope these next few weeks are as stress-free as possible. Here's to an uncomplicated move, an easy removal of conditions and speedy packing!
Hope these next few weeks are as stress-free as possible. Here's to an uncomplicated move, an easy removal of conditions and speedy packing!
How exciting! New opportunities, new experiences, new house to fix up and decorate......
We're excited for you all! There's a big world out there just waiting to be explored!
We hope to see you all a couple of times before you start on your journey. Look forward to seeing you soon.
Post a Comment
We're excited for you all! There's a big world out there just waiting to be explored!
We hope to see you all a couple of times before you start on your journey. Look forward to seeing you soon.
<< Home

