Friday, July 13, 2007
To Cut or not to Cut
I know most of you are dying to know about Regina, but no details are final yet and as soon as I know for sure when we are leaving I will post it, but you can see pictures of our house to be on Dana's blog.
My question today is about my hair. I am the most indecisive person and I can't decide to cut my hair or not. I have been growing it out since Kynan's birth and might be ready for a change. Let me know what you think.
Unfortunately, I have no photo's. To see what my hair looks like short- see my profile picture. It's silly but you get the idea.
My question today is about my hair. I am the most indecisive person and I can't decide to cut my hair or not. I have been growing it out since Kynan's birth and might be ready for a change. Let me know what you think.
Unfortunately, I have no photo's. To see what my hair looks like short- see my profile picture. It's silly but you get the idea.
Comments:
<< Home
I'm considering the same thing. I haven't seen your hair since November so I really have no idea. I always like a nice neat cut for summer and fall though.
I like it long too on you.
I understand how you feel though, I've had the same feeling myself! There's no way I'd go short though, I think I look ridiculous with short hair - the last time I had it short was in Grade 12 and I swore I'd never have it short again.
What I'm wanting is a "do" that works with long hair, falls nicely, doesn't have to be clipped back because its always in the face etc. And a "do" where you don't have to use all that "guck" to make it stay and look nice.
Good luck to ya.
I understand how you feel though, I've had the same feeling myself! There's no way I'd go short though, I think I look ridiculous with short hair - the last time I had it short was in Grade 12 and I swore I'd never have it short again.
What I'm wanting is a "do" that works with long hair, falls nicely, doesn't have to be clipped back because its always in the face etc. And a "do" where you don't have to use all that "guck" to make it stay and look nice.
Good luck to ya.
I love your hair long. You have beautiful hair. I have always regretted cutiing my hair, but short really suits me better. I do understand the hazzle of long hair, 2 kids, house, and too much going on to fuss about long hair. But then again short hair needs fussing too.
Love
Mom
Love
Mom
I say cut it!
After having a baby women always seem to want to change something, normally its hair which is great cause it grows back and it feels great once its done.
After having a baby women always seem to want to change something, normally its hair which is great cause it grows back and it feels great once its done.
I think your hair looks beautiful right now so keep it long! But it looks cute short and it would be much easier to up-keep with a small baby :)
i say never cut your hair while pregnant or just after having a baby. Almost everyone I know who does...regrets it.
Plus... it's so pretty long.
Plus... it's so pretty long.
We like it long...but that's just a long haired girl with a long hair loving husband...good luck with the move, Sorry can't make the potluck, too far and have to work. Keep your chins up! Your cousins Mel and JB
Post a Comment
<< Home

